IAmAthan.com is a News, Entertainment Technology, Gadget blog and more where you can contribute articles on the following topics.
- Gadget and software reviews
- Tips and tricks.
- Political Views and News
- Latest social media and technology news
- Blogging tips
Why you should write for IAmAthan.com?
- Giving maximum possible exposure to the author is our top priority, you get back links (SEO), fame, traffic.
- Credit : We respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes to images which you use on your post.
- Screenshot + Video : Images speaks thousand words. Do add relevant images to make your post more visually appealing.
- Self promotion : Your bio will be displayed at the end of the post, so don’t add any promotional text in the post. If you already wrote a post on the topic you are writing now, you are allowed to link to your post.
- Copyright : We respect everyone’s work. In case we found out that you have been copying post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban of your account.
- Comment : Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and also help people.
- Post Images – Include images to make your point clearer or show a screenshot of what you’re talking about, make sure your post is not just a wall of text.
- Headlines – The headline should get to the point, explaining exactly what the article is about and draw readers in. Don’t go over the top with your claims in it.
- Explain The Pros and Cons – If you’re teaching readers to do something new, it’s normally worth explaining they would actually want to do it. And if you’re listing the plus sides of anything, listing the downsides as well makes your opinion much more trustworthy.
- Be short and Sweet – Try to get to the point quickly. Short paragraphs are better than long ones. If you can say something in 10 words, then do, don’t waste any extra.
- Stay formal – Avoid using slang language or smileys in the article. The post definitely shouldn’t read like an encyclopaedia, but some level of formality will help.
- Use formatting – Use bold to highlight the most important parts of your paragraphs, but only use it on a few words in a paragraph. And bulleted lists are a great way to list a set of points or resources so use them whenever you can.
- If you are using some images in posts, make sure you optimize them, and never upload bitmap (BMP) images.
- Fill up the tags field with appropriate tags.
- Choose appropriate category.
- Make sure there are no spelling mistakes and grammatical errors and submit it for review.
Here are some other points that will reduce the probability of your post getting accepted
- your post looks like a sales pitch for your product or website
- your post covers a topic that we have already covered in the past
- your post covers a topic that has been covered extensively by other bloggers in the past
- your post contains many grammatical or spelling mistakes
Just fill-up the form below or send it via email through GMail at “iamathanjacob”: