PNP to streamline operations of all frontline service offices
CALOOCAN CITY, Aug. 2 (PIA) –The Philippine National Police is implementing new measures that will streamline operations of regulatory units and offices that provide frontline administrative services to cope with the heavy demand of securing police requirements at the National Headquarters.
PNP Chief, Police General Archie Gamboa directed the PNP Headquarters Support Service (PNP-HSS) to strictly observe the rules and regulations under streamline operations to protect the camp from further human to human transmission and resurgence of COVID-19 cases beginning Monday, August 3, 2020.
“We see that there’s a need to adopt more measures and protocols designed to extensively reduce if not eliminate person to person transactions inside Camp Crame, particularly among the many PNP frontliner services to contain the threat of COVID-19 resurgence inside Camp Crame,” Gamboa said.
Under the new system, the PNP-HSS led by its director, PBGen Alexander Sampaga released an advisory that “All frontline servicing units/offices shall follow the reduced maximum number of clients policy and a color-coded queue card which will be used to maintain the allocated maximum transaction per day to 950 clients:
• One Stop Shop for Security Guards License (LSP/SG) OSS – 250
• Firearms and Explosives Office (FEO) OSS – 200
• FEO HERITAGE – 50
• Supervisory Office for Security and Investigation Agencies (SOSIA) – 150
• Permit to Carry Firearms Outside of Residence (PTCFOR) – 50
• Retirement and Benefits Administration Service (PRBS ) – 50
• Public Safety Savings and Loan Association Inc. (PSSLAI) Crame Branch – 100
• Armed Forces of the Philippines Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (AFPSLAI) Crame Branch – 100
The Administrative Support to COVID-19 Operations Task Force (ASCOTF) under the supervision of PLt Gen Camilo Cascolan, PNP Deputy Chief for Administration, recommended the new measure that aims to restrict the movement of civilians inside camp to minimize spread of COVID-19. (PNP/PIA-NCR)